Terms and conditions of use
Garg Solicitors Ltd also trades as Landlord Guardian, Garg Solicitors
Your use of this website and the documents, files and other information available through it is subject to the following terms and conditions, as amended by us from time to time. Use of and access to this website does not of itself create a solicitor/client relationship between you and Garg Solicitors Ltd and where such an arrangement does exist, it is governed by separate off-line terms of engagement.
If you require advice on a specific legal problem please contact the relevant fee earner listed on this website or alternatively you can send an email to email@example.com. The content on this website is only for general information and should not be regarded as an exhaustive analysis of the law. It is provided to the public free of charge, does not constitute legal advice and must not be relied upon as such to make any decisions. For that reason users should seek specific legal advice about any matter which concerns them.
All electronic links to any part of this site require the consent of Garg Solicitors Ltd. Please email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org Where consent is not obtained we reserve the right to remove any link at anytime.
- This website is provided by Garg Solicitors Ltd, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 09521632, whose registered office is at Unit 14, T.S.Centre, Brewery Street, Smethwick, Birmingham, B67 7RA (“Garg Solicitors.”)
- Garg Solicitors Ltd, is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Our professional rules can be found at sra.org.uk/rules.
- References on this website and in these terms and conditions to:
- “Garg Solicitors” or Landlord Gaurdian or “we” or “our” or “us” shall mean Garg Solicitors Ltd, and/or its affiliated undertakings; and
- “you” or “your” shall mean the user of this website. If you are accessing or using this website in your capacity as an employee, director, officer, partner or agent of a corporate or unincorporated entity “you” and “your” shall refer to you and such entity and you represent that you are authorised to accept these terms and conditions on behalf of such entity and agree to be personally bound by these terms and conditions.
- Whilst Garg Solicitors Ltd endeavours to ensure that content on the website is accurate at the date of publication, no warranties or representations are given as to its accuracy, completeness, reliability, suitability or quality. Content may subsequently be superseded and Garg Solicitors Ltd gives no guarantees that contents will be updated after the date of publication. As such, Garg Solicitors Ltd accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, reliability, suitability or quality of any content on the website and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Garg Solicitors Ltd excludes all liability (save in respect to death and personal injury caused by negligence and for fraud) for any loss or damage caused by using or relying upon the content appearing on this website. In particular, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential loss or damage including any financial loss, loss of profit, revenue or business.
- We and our suppliers own the intellectual property rights in the software that runs this website. Save to the extent expressly permitted by applicable laws, you must not copy, modify, download, distribute, decipher, de-compile interfere with or attempt to interfere with that software without our written consent.
- We cannot guarantee that this website and its document delivery system will operate in accordance with your expectations or will be error free. If you are aware of any error on this website please contact us by email at email@example.com we will endeavour to correct it.
- We make no claims that any material contained on the website can be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside of the United Kingdom. Access to materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you are accessing the website from outside the United Kingdom you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with laws in your jurisdiction.
- It is our policy to virus check documents and files before they are posted on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from this website will be free from viruses. Accordingly, for your own protection, you must use virus-checking software when using this website. You must not post or provide to us via this website, any document or file which you believe may contain a virus. You must virus check any document or file which you intend to post or provide to us via this website. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability (save in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence and for fraud) in connection with (a) any damage or loss caused by errors, computer viruses, other malicious code or harmful components originating or contracted from the website and (b) any interruptions in your access to the website.
- You may only use this website for lawful purposes. You must ensure that any document, file or other information that you intend to post to our website or provide to us via this website does not contravene any applicable laws or contravene any person’s legal rights and you must not post or upload anything indecent, obscene, abusive, libellous or defamatory. We do not monitor or edit documents or files posted or provided to us by other persons for posting on this website and accordingly we do not accept any responsibility for their content or for any damage or loss you may suffer. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any documents or files that you post on the website. We reserve the right to remove material from this website that infringes these rules.
- If you would like to link to the website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Garg Solicitors Ltd logo;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the website;
- you do not in any way imply that Garg Solicitors Ltd is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with Garg Solicitors Ltd nor present any other false information about Garg Solicitors Ltd;
- you do not otherwise use any Garg Solicitors Ltd trade marks displayed on the website without express written permission from Garg Solicitors Ltd;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Garg Solicitors Ltd expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in this clause 10 for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
- You shall fully indemnify Garg Solicitors Ltd for any loss or damage suffered by Garg Solicitors Ltd or any or any of its group companies for breach of clause 10.
- By accessing this website, you agree that you will access its contents solely for your own use. You may print out a single hard copy of any part of the content of this website (other than documents, files or other information contained in the restricted areas which are subject to particular terms set out under the Restricted Areas section) for your use in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Except as expressly permitted by paragraphs 10 and 13, you may not (except to the extent required in order to use this website in accordance with these terms and conditions) copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, delete or show in public any part of this website or systematically extract material from this website or any document available through it, create any derivative works from it or in any other way exploit commercially all or any part of this website or any document available through it without the prior written permission of Garg Solicitors Ltd.
- We reserve the right to vary or amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Any changes shall take effect upon posting to this website.
- Any dispute arising between you and Garg Solicitors Ltd in relation to this website shall be governed by English law and you can submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for the purposes of any such dispute.
- If any of these terms and conditions is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect:
- the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other term or condition which shall continue to have full force and effect ; or
- the legality, validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other term or condition which shall continue to have full force and effect.
- A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions may not enforce any of its terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- No waiver of any of these terms and conditions shall be valid unless provided in writing by Garg Solicitors Ltd.
- The trade marks, logos and trade names displayed on the website (“Marks”) are the property of Garg Solicitors Ltd or other third parties. You are not permitted to download, copy, modify or use the Marks without the prior written consent of Garg Solicitors Ltd or such third party who may own the Marks. The design and layout of the website is protected by copyright, database right, design rights and other similar laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
- If you are accessing this website in the course of a business the express provisions of these terms are in place of all warranties, conditions, terms, undertakings and obligations implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise, all of which are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Data Protection and Confidentiality
- Garg Solicitors Ltd acknowledges that your contact details and application data may be confidential. Garg Solicitors Ltd will maintain the confidentiality of and protect your information in accordance with Garg Solicitors Ltd normal procedures and English law.
- As part of Garg Solicitors Ltd quality control and with the objective of providing you with enhanced services we may monitor the use of this website and record your email address and/or IP address. This information is collected for Garg Solicitors Ltd internal purposes only and shall not be disclosed to any other organisation except as required by law.
- You have the right to access and the right to rectify your personal data whether submitted as an application for a post at Garg Solicitors Ltd or otherwise by sending us a written request to the address given above (see General) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Occasionally third parties may provide storage services to us. In those circumstances those third parties shall be required to enter into a confidentiality agreement on no less stringent terms than found in these terms and conditions and to process your data solely in accordance with our instructions.
From time to time we may use any of the information you submit to us, including personal data, to provide you with marketing information about Garg Solicitors Ltd.
We may contact you from time to time for this purpose by fax, email, post or telephone. By sending your information to us you agree and consent to us contacting you in this way. You may withdraw this consent at anytime by contacting Naveen Garg at email@example.com.